Founder & CEO
Founder and CEO of Oxedent, Biplab is a Google Ads Lover and CRO Strategist. He Helped more than 200 businesses launch their first PPC campaigns as well as optimize the campaigns to get maximum out of their Ad spend. PPC runs in his blood; he talks PPC, eats PPC and sleeps PPC, spending maximum hours in the channels. Imagine what his girlfriend freaks like!
You might wonder who he is?
He is human. He has an avid interest in books, music, art and film making. You can find him in kitchen, when he isn’t optimising your AdWords campaigns! He is a great cook too.
90% of your problems can be figured out by Baisakhi. Solving the other 10% requires good procrastination skills. Completing her Masters Degree in Marketing, she shares her all-inclusive knowledge with all at the office.
She has earned a 3+ years’ experience in PPC marketing, she is not ready to shut up about it. She hates maths but she loves counting the profits she made to the clients.
She would make the hell out of your campaigns and ROI is her favourite term. When she is not into optimising your PPC campaigns, Baisakhi can be seen surfing the internet for gadgets and car. With her horrible sarcasm and lovable nature, she is a gem to our company. She is a gem of a person too!
Urmila Gupta -
Oxford comma destroyer
Content writer and analyst
If she forgets how to spell a word, she would rather change the whole sentence just to avoid using it.
Urmila completed her Masters Degree in English, jumped into content writing and is hooked to it for 3+ years and is a hell lot obsessed with the language. She won’t spare you if you had committed grammar or spelling crimes! She might be bad at jokes, but Urmila pens down her passion for creative content in every blog she writes.
Never you’ll meet a more bubbly and determined, at the same time, in the world. We bet on that!
Ask them who knows her as she doesn’t like to boast about herself! But here is a secret- she hates deadlines. If you catch her looking off into distances, either she is hungry looking for food or she is thinking creative for our clients. She has an unhealthy relationship with Pizzas, she doesn’t just eat them, she dreams about them!
Bhaswati Das -
People can’t sleep because they have insomnia. But Bhaswati can’t sleep as she is a CRO fighter spending her day in trenches! PPC runs in her DNA!
Never stops to share her weirdos with others at the office and her PPC tricks work like magic! What are those tricks? she won’t tell us ever!
She knows how to play the keyboard but she knows playing with keywords better!
We bet her extraordinary skills and Google Ads strategies would never let you down. She is into professional PPC Management for 4+ years now.
Mrs. Das holds a degree in excellence and always makes you go rich with her cool PPC hacks.
She might enjoy bursting bubbles wraps while her mind is playing CRO tricks to make more money for our clients.
Raja Mishra -
Business Development Manager
Raja is the type of guy that can make other guys look bad. Others may have a tough time but Raja sports the strongest forehead on this planet! Smartness runs in his veins.
Mr. Mishra Doesn’t share his dark secret with many- that how he slacks with his cooking skills at home serving jam sandwiches and peanut butter toasts six out of seven days in a week!
To be honest, he is a great guy – he struggles big time when it comes to business ROI. He has been like a great wall backing Oxedent’s success.
He is the official Oxedent lifeguard.
Never forget to mention his extremely tight jeans, we’ve seen it.
There is worse than this- Raja loves to ask others riddles that he himself doesn’t know answers to!
Bijay Kumar Shaw -
Don’t let the specs fool you! You might wonder why Bijay looks so innocent, right? We too wonder the same– but these look truly deceive. He is a mastermind when it comes to PPC!
No one really knows what he is up to and when. He is too selfish to share his ideas. Awkward researches and what not! You can’t even ask him. But he is incredibly kind otherwise; he would happily share his workout knowledge with others at the office.
From a TTIS enthusiast he has now got burly AF and digital Marketing is like his own baby and has a tough time focusing on developing world-class PPC campaigns for the clients!
Ask what else does he do? Actually, you don’t have to ask.
The rest of the time? Well, he is on Facebook!! That’s his second addiction after he triumphs out his CRO fights.