Terms & Conditions
Please read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- Under no situations or circumstances, the company will be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services or various resources such as email, blog etc.
- Our services are free to any user with access to the internet. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software or internet services provider fee. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access
- You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- Oxedent Technologies Pvt Ltd is not responsible and is not obligated for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
Website usage guidelines
- Do not Insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise infringe the rights of others;
- Do not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information.
- Do not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property laws or software which affect other computers.
- It’s prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
- Do not run Spam services/scripts or anything which could affect infrastructure, and in turn, users.
- Do not communicate spam, advertise or sell services such as digital downloads, eBooks or phishing links.
- You may not copy, distribute and indulge in plagiarism with website content or user submitted content.
- The contentAll website content or information that can be seen, heard or otherwise experienced on the Site is copyrighted and belongs to Oxedent Technologies Pvt Ltd. You may use the Site, the Service and the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use only.
You may download and print the available material for your own personal, non-commercial use only.
You will not transfer any information from the website or produce derivative work which you can display, distribute or transmit.
Intellectual Property Right:
Intellectual Property Rightmeans all patents, rights to inventions, utility models, copyright and related rights, trade marks, service marks, trade, business and domain names, rights in trade dress or get-up, rights in goodwill or to sue for passing off, unfair competition rights, rights in designs, rights in computer software, database right, topography rights, moral rights, rights in confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets) and any other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications for and renewals or extensions of such rights, and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection in any part of the world.
- The Order constitutes an offer by the Client to purchase the Services in accordance with these Terms. The Client shall ensure that the terms of the Order and any relevant Specification are complete and accurate.
- The Order shall only be deemed to be accepted when the Company issues a written acceptance of the Order, or when the Company has started to provide the Services having received the Order, whichever happens first, at which point the Contract shall come into existence.
- The Contract constitutes the entire agreement between the Company to provide the Services to the Client and for the Client to purchase those Services, in accordance with these Terms.
- The Client acknowledges that it has not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on behalf of the Company which is not set out in the Contract. Any samples, drawings, descriptive matter, or advertising issued by the Company and any descriptions or illustrations contained in the Company’s catalogues or brochures are issued or published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the Services described in them. They shall not form part of the Contract or any other contract between the Company and the Client for the supply of Services.
- A Quotation for the supply of Services given by the Company shall not constitute an offer. A Quotation shall only be valid for a period of 14 Business Days from its date of issue.
- For any White Label Work the Client understands and agrees that the Company have no contractual relationship and therefore no liability in respect of the ultimate client with whom the Client agrees to perform the White Label Work for.
Company Obligations And Warranties
- The Company warrants that it will provide the Services as stipulated in the Order using reasonable care and skill to conform in all material respects with the Specification.
- The Company shall use all reasonable endeavours to meet any performance dates specified in the Order but any such dates shall be estimates only and time shall not be of the essence for the provision of the Services. The Company shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Services caused by a Force Majeure event or the Clients failure to provide the Company with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions relevant to the supply of the Services.
- The Company shall have the right to make any changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law.
- The Company shall be entitled to use a Group Company or other subcontractors for the provision of the Services provided always that the Company shall remain liable to the Client for the performance of the Services as if it had carried them out itself.
Clients Obligations And Indemnities
- The Client shall provide assistance and technical information to the Company, as reasonably required by the Company in sufficient time to facilitate the execution of an Order in accordance with any estimated delivery dates or milestones. The Client shall have sole responsibility for ensuring the accuracy of all information provided to the Company and warrants and undertakes to the Company that the Clients employees assisting in the execution of an Order have the necessary skills and authority.
- The Client shall be obliged as quickly as possible and within the agreed deadline to comment on and or approve materials provided under the Services, including (without limitation) advertising copy, search terms and graphic material submitted by the Company. In addition, the Client shall be obliged as quickly as possible and within the agreed deadline to implement changes on websites, in IT systems or where it may otherwise be required by the Company.
- The Client shall be obliged to inform the Company immediately of changes of domain names, websites, technical setup and any other material information regarding the technical infrastructure which may affect the Services delivered by the Company.
- In the event that the Client fails to undertake those acts or provide those materials required under this clause 5 within any agreed deadline (and at least within 15 Business Days of the date requested by the Company) the Company shall be entitled to invoice for the Services that it has supplied and the remaining Services specified in the Order whether or not the Company has been able to deliver them.
- The Client shall indemnify and keep the Company indemnified fully against all liabilities, costs and expenses whatsoever and howsoever incurred by the Company in respect of any third parties as a result of the provision of the Services in accordance with the Order, Specification, or the content of the Clients advertising or web pages which result in claims or proceedings against the Company for infringement of any Intellectual Property Rights or other proprietary rights of third parties, or for breach of confidentiality or contract or for defamation.
- The Client undertakes to comply with all applicable rules, regulations, codes of practice and laws relating to its use of the Services, including without limitation its obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998, the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000, Competition Act 1998 and the E-Commerce Directive and equivalent legislation and hereby agrees to indemnify and to keep the Company indemnified in respect of any and all costs, claims or proceedings whatsoever brought against the Company by any third party in connection with any breach of the same by the Client.
- As standard across the Services and unless otherwise notified, the Client shall be exclusively responsible for implementing the optimisation changes recommended by the Company. As notified by the Company, in certain cases for amendments to existing optimisations, the Client shall allow the Company use of the sites FTP or content management systems username and password in order to gain access to add in keywords.
- The Company require that prior notice be given for any alterations relating to the Clients website(s) that may affect the services supplied by the Company. If alterations are made by the Client or a third party to the Clients site(s) search engine placements may be affected and the Company cannot be held responsible.
- The Company advises that regular, fresh content added to the site will help to improve the stability of rankings within search engines and the Client understands that regular, unique content plays an important part in the success of a website and failure to add unique content will lessen the impact of SEO services.
- In respect of all White Label Work the Client shall indemnify the Company against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal and other professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by the Company arising out of or in connection with the contract between the Client and their client for the White Label Work.
- The Company shall invoice the Client monthly, either in advance or following Services delivered. Before the Company carry out any work Clients are usually asked to provide a non-refundable fees deposit. This deposit is like a rent deposit. It is kept securely and will be offset against the Clients last invoice(s) when the work detailed in an Order has been completed. Also, if the Client does not pay a monthly invoice when it is due the Company shall use the deposit to pay the invoice and will not do any further work until the deposit is replaced.
- The Client shall pay each invoice submitted by the Company within 14 Business Days of the date of the invoice and in cleared funds. Payment by Cash, PayPal, Pay tm,, Cheque and Bank Transfer are accepted.
- The Client shall pay all amounts due under the Contract in full without any deduction or withholding except as required by law and the Client shall not be entitled to assert any credit, set-off or counterclaim against the Company in order to justify withholding payment of any such amount in whole or in part. the Company may, without limiting its other rights or remedies, set off any amount owing to it by the Client against any amount payable by the Company to the Client.
- entitling the Company (at its discretion) to cancel the Contract or to affirm the Contract and assert the usual remedies for breach.
- In the event that the Services cannot be delivered either in full or in part due to the Clients failure to assist or delay in assisting in the execution of the Order, the Company shall be entitled to charge to the Client an estimated amount, corresponding to the amount that would have been due had the Services been rendered in accordance with the Order. the Company shall be entitled to payment on the basis of the Companys price list applicable from time to time for any additional work required because of the Clients failure to assist or delay in assisting.
- If the Client subsequently requires the Company to complete the work within a shorter time frame than specified in the Order the Company reserves the right to charge additional monies to prioritise such projects ahead of pre-planned work.
Delays And Complaints
- In the event that the Client proves that the Services are delayed or not in accordance with the Contract, the Company shall be obliged to remedy or redeliver, at its own discretion, without undue delay..
- Complaints concerning delays or breach of Contract shall be submitted immediately after the time when the Client became or should have become aware of the matter. If the Client fails to bring the defect (unless by its very nature it is impossible to ascertain within such a period) to the attention of the Company within 48 hours the Client shall be deemed to have accepted the Services and shall not be entitled to assert remedies based on delays or breach of Contract.
- The Client hereby acknowledges that certain Services rely upon goods and/or services being provided by third parties (Third Party Services). The Client acknowledges that the Third Party Services will be governed by that third parties terms and conditions and that the Company cannot provide any warranties in respect of the Third Party’s Services and will not be liable to the Client for any delays and/or failings in respect of the same. Providers of Third Party Services may provide their own warranties to the Client and the Client must satisfy itself whether or not such warranties (where given) are acceptable for the Clients business purposes or risk management policies. .
- The Company’s only responsibility in respect of the Third Party Services is to take reasonable care and skill when selecting the providers of the same.
- The Company shall have no liability to the Client for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in connection with the provision of the Services or for any claim made against the Client by any third party.
- The Company shall have no liability for any losses or damages which may be suffered by the Client whether the same are suffered directly or indirectly or are immediate or consequential which fall into the following categories: .
- Any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in relation to the Contract even though the Company was aware of the circumstances in which such loss could arise;
- Loss of profits; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity or goodwill;
- Loss of data; and
- Fraudulent clicks on any of the Clients accounts managed by the Company.
Other Limitations Of Liability
- The Company shall not be liable for downtimes, interference in the form of hacking, virus, disruptions, interruptions, faulty third-party software, search engines or websites on which a service is dependent or other deliveries from a third party. the Company shall use its reasonable efforts to assist in remedial efforts if so requested by the Client. Any work connected with remedial efforts as described above shall be charged to the Client separately in accordance with these Terms or (at the Company’s discretion) the Company’s price list applicable from time to time.
- The Company shall not be liable for any changes made without notice by the Client or a third party employed by the Client to domain names, websites, links, technical setup etc. and affecting the Services delivered by the Company. Preceding or subsequent work connected with any adjustments required as a result of such changes shall be charged to the Client in accordance with these Terms or on the basis of the Company’s price list applicable from time to time at the Company’s discretion.
- The Company shall use all reasonable endeavours to deliver Services relating to search engine optimisation, links, advertisements, banners, pay per click and google analytics in accordance with the guidelines applicable to the relevant search engines. However, the Company shall not be liable for delayed or non-conforming performance due to changes made to standard terms, assessment algorithms, search criteria, viewing policy, prices and campaign offers or other matters beyond the Company’s control and reserves the right to make changes to Services as a result of the same. In addition, the Company shall not be liable for other changes or discontinuation of search engines.
- The Company shall not be liable for Services relating to search engine optimisation, link building, advertisements, banners or sponsorships leading to a minimum number of views, position or frequency in searches on relevant words or otherwise. In addition, the Company shall not be liable for ensuring that such Services lead to a certain volume of traffic, number of clicks, registrations, purchases or the like.
- The Company shall not be responsible for URLs dropped or excluded by a search engine for any reason
- If the Client does not implement some or all of the Company’s recommendations, the Company shall not bear any liability for any lack of success experienced by the Client relating to the Services.
- All content included on the Oxedent Technologies Pvt Ltd website and delivered to subscribers as part of the service, including text, graphics, logos, designs, photographs, button icons, images, audio/video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Oxedent Technologies Pvt Ltd.