PPC management is all Oxedent does. It is one of the leaders among marketing agencies trusted by businesses worldwide. Oxedent excels in PPC, decreasing your CPC while managing your bids driven by strong analytics. We understand the importance of conversions, incoming leads and results hence our focus solely lies on PPC. Everything we do is to engage potential audience at the proper time. The outcomes? More traffic incoming and greater sales, keeping the costs low and ensuring you a greater ROI. Our business goal is to help the clients with the best possible results along with the commitment towards customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist the PPC Manager to map out creative campaign strategies and daily campaigns optimizations.
- Supporting the pitch process for new client onboarding
- Audience research, keyword research, competitor analysis
- PPC campaign implementation on Google Ads and Microsoft Ads (Formerly Bing Ads)
- Paid Social Implementation on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Running A/B tests on campaigns
- Involvement in Team Projects
- Where relevant, data administration in Google Drive
- Google Certified for Advanced Search Campaigns
- Strong background in developing effective and measurable AdWords and Microsoft Ads campaigns
- (Search / Display / Video / Remarketing / Shopping / RLSA)
- Experienced in delivering effective keyword research
- Strong understanding of bid management platforms
- Ability to map out campaign structures and forecast data for clients
True to start-up life, days are busy and the hours are long (typically 10 am – 6:30 pm)
We ‘work hard, play hard’ and are looking for a PPC & Paid Social Executive with this mentality.
- Lots of food. We are an office of avid foodies
- Latest equipment: A brand new laptop
- Attending exciting events in the Digital Marketing field
- Great work social life
- Working with the friendly senior managers and colleagues