PPC management is all Oxedent does. It is one of the leaders among marketing agencies trusted by businesses worldwide. Oxedent excels in PPC, decreasing your CPC while managing your bids driven by strong analytics. We understand the importance of conversions, incoming leads, and results hence our focus solely lies on PPC. Everything we do is to engage the potential audience at the proper time. The outcomes? More traffic incoming and greater sales, keeping the costs low and ensuring you a greater ROI. Our business goal is to help the clients with the best possible results along with the commitment towards customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Hands-on experience with digital advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Understanding the client’s project, competitors, industry
- Regular client communications for day to day operation
- Timely delivery of project plans, reports, etc
- Generating relevant business ideas for clients
- Generating innovative Business Ideas for Clients
- Strategy refinement & improvement
- Suggest process improvement
- Reviewing all deliverable like a plan, report, post, ideas, campaign before sending to clients
- Continuous monitoring of results and informing the same. In case of concern – inform the respective team well in advance
- Quality check of the deliverable
- Preparation of reports and insights
- Coordinate with team lead, account managers, copywriters, designers, and accountants.
- Excellent Client management skills.
- Must have experience working with Agency background.
- Smart & Presentable, Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills
- Ability to handle big projects.
- In-depth understanding of digital advertising channels like Google, Facebook & LinkedIn Ads
- Extensive knowledge of using tools – SEMRush, Google Analytics, Keyword planner, Hotjar, Data studio.
- Must have knowledge of Keyword Analysis, Competitor Analysis, Market Analysis
- Attend various seminar and events in the digital marketing field
- Help HR recruit the right talent in PPC
- Try and test different tools/software to smoothen the daily operation and overall workflow.
- We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Operational Manager to join our awesome team!
- As an Operational Manager, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing, and managing the overall company’s operation. Your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
- We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for the role.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in an IT/digital marketing/Software company
- Strong research abilities with excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Highly organized individual with the ability to manage & coordinate with a dynamic team of 20 people
- The ability to adapt to a diverse and multicultural environment.
Full time, Kolkata (Salt Lake Sector V)
True to start-up life, days are busy and the hours are long (typically 10 am – 6:30 pm)
We ‘work hard, play hard’ and are looking for an Operation Manager with this mentality.
- Lots of food. We are an office of avid foodies
- Attending exciting events in the Digital Marketing field
- Great work social life
- Working with friendly senior managers and colleagues