We are looking for a leader, manager and teacher to join our digital marketing team. Only apply if your skill set and knowledge make you the industry top. You should be passionate and excited about achieving success for B2B and B2C clients, understanding audiences, coming up with new and innovative ideas and using data and insights to drive your efforts.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing a team of 4-6 people team of Google Ads & Facebook Ads account managers/executives, ad copywriter and landing page developer/designer.
- Building & maintaining PPC campaigns for new and existing clients across a variety of platforms such as Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Daily optimization and testing of PPC campaigns for continual improvement across all channels including search, display, remarketing, shopping, and paid social.
- Media planning and budget distribution across various paid advertising channels for our new and existing clients.
- Helping our business development manager with the pitch process and ad account audit while onboarding new clients.
- Analysis of campaign reports on performance against KPIs using Google Data Studio and Google Analytics.
- Creating and sending weekly/bi-monthly reports to the client with insightful commentary. You should not just be some numbers but some insights on what worked and what not, plan of action for upcoming weeks.
- Communicate with the client on a weekly basis to discuss campaign performance as well as collect client feedback.
- Ensure the clients are happy with ROI and cost/lead and retaining them for years.
- Presenting these new ideas and initiatives to clients to aid their digital marketing strategy in a proactive manner
- Involvement in Team Projects
- Where relevant, data administration in Google Drive
- Previous experience in client management and client onboarding.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Online Advertising using Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Bing Ads, and Agency exposure.
- Strong background in developing effective and measurable Google Ads and Microsoft Ads campaigns (Search / Display / Video / Remarketing / Shopping / RLSA)
- Experienced in delivering effective keyword research
- Ability to map out campaign structures and forecast data for clients
- Experience in landing page optimization and recommendations.
- Excellent knowledge of PPC best practice
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Google Sheets, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Google Optimize.
- Strong understanding of CRO
- Basic knowledge of popular CMS backend like WordPress/Shopify/Magento
- Excellent communication skills (both written and speaking). To be able to speak to foreign clients.
- Lots of food. We are an office of avid foodies
- Latest equipment: A brand new laptop
- Attending exciting events in the Digital Marketing field
- Great work social life
- Working with the friendly senior managers and colleagues