We are looking for the perfect candidate to manage and develop the company’s pay per click and social media advertising campaigns, ensuring that they meet performance and revenue targets in line with the overall marketing plan and budget, and also manages internet pay-per-click advertising campaigns including the strategy, reporting, implementation and analysis of ad performance.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Launching and optimizing PPC campaigns
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing ad campaigns
- Tracking KPIs and producing useful reports for management
- Should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM), display advertising and paid social.
- Must ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI.)
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Create goals, custom reports using Google Analytics.
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
- Keyword and audience persona research
- Adjust bids and budget to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management using Google data studio/databox
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts and landing pages
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Find ways to reduce the risk of click fraud
- Creating, developing & implementing effective paid search and social strategies
- Ensuring that campaigns are aligned clients’ marketing objective across multiple channels
- Involvement in Team Projects
- Where relevant, data administration in Google Drive
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience on Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Google Analytics.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills should be able to speak fluent English
- Highly organized individual with the ability to deal with complex campaign issues and deadlines.
- Google Ads certified
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite (Excel, PPT) and Google spreadsheets, docs & slides.
- A team player
- Should be able to explain campaign-related issues to the client and team lead
Full time, Kolkata (Salt Lake Sector V)
True to start-up life, days are busy and the hours are long (typically 10 am – 6:30 pm)
We ‘work hard, play hard’ and are looking for a PPC Executive with this mentality.
- Lots of food. We are an office of avid foodies
- Attending exciting events in the Digital Marketing field
- Great work social life
- Working with friendly senior managers and colleagues