“Good design is good business.” – Thomas J. Watson, IBM’s visionary father.
You can feel something through art and do something through designs.
The city of joy hit a nerve with designers last day when Oxedent shared an advert for ‘landing page and ads banner designer’ vacancy on its social media handles.
A good designer combines the knowledge of brand standards, color theories, elements and ideas to meet the objectives. You could just be a stroke of genius and work your way up for any piece of landing page or ad banner projects.
Digital Ads management is all Oxedent does. It is one of the leaders among digital performance marketing agencies trusted by businesses worldwide. Oxedent excels in driving results from the online advertising campaigns driven by strong analytics thereby helping hundreds of local and global businesses grow their business by setting up and managing PPC Campaigns on Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn Ads.
You need to grab a faster learning system and understand our agency’s sales process and be able to thrive in Oxedent’s family.
We have Hiking Lovers, Movie Buffs, Musicians, Dancers, Video Game Freaks- a variety of people out here. Family people, single people, and happy people- you will find a friend here.
Don’t ignore this opportunity. Of course, you are happy! But don’t you wish to be happier? Come in here and check it out.
Responsibilities and Duties
We are hiring for Designer-in-chief:
- Design, design and design. You will be the designer in chief. You will set the tone of products and brands, what they are and how they would engage audiences and talk to people online. No big deal!
- Your designs should tell a story for brands in aspects of their purpose and product innovations.
- You are a master in the art of designing and want to take that passion and expertise to the ultimate level of advert designs.
- Experience in wireframe designs, Mockups and concept boards for web projects.
- You need to be creative, customer-centric with your designs and ad banner creatives
- Your love for your work and are passionate about our purpose and story
- A desire to work in a fast paced collaborative environment
- Resourcefulness and much attention to detail as well as comfort to take a PSD file and convert it into pixel perfect code.
- Proficiency in crafting creatives and inspiring ideas for designs that communicate audiences simply
- Proper understanding of the concept and selecting the proper media and style to develop in mobile-first development capacity
- Ensure site development adhering to responsive design and working across all platforms
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign are a must. Others will be a bonus
- Web testing across multiple devices and platforms
- Take the initiative and get the stuff done or try new things and love to share your findings with the team
- Participate in the team project when required
- Google Drive file and folder maintenance
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Landing page design
- Landing page development
- WordPress design & development
- CSS and HTML
- Responsive design
- Emerging technologies
- Basic understanding of Digital Marketing
Full time, Kolkata (Salt Lake Sector V)
True to start-up life, days are busy and the hours are long (typically 10 am – 6:30 pm)
We ‘work hard, play hard’, and are looking for a Business development associate with this mentality.
- Lots of food. We are an office of avid foodies
- Attending exciting events in the Digital Marketing field
- Great work social life
- Working with the friendly senior managers and colleagues