Warm, outgoing, authentic, passionate and inspiring? Raise your hand if that’s you!
Oxedent is hiring business development associates with all the above.
We’re looking for a fun new hardworking BD to join this crazy team of ours!
Digital Ads management is all Oxedent does. It is one of the leaders among digital performance marketing agencies trusted by businesses worldwide. Oxedent excels in driving results from the online advertising campaigns driven by strong analytics thereby helping hundreds of local and global businesses grow their business by setting up and managing PPC campaigns on Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn Ads.
Study shows 66% of the online advertising budgets are wasted if not done correctly. We are on a mission since 2017 to make sure every $ our client spend with us on digital ads is attributed to the growth. Not a penny wasted!
We are not like other brands. We are where all voices come together at one place to make businesses succeed with unique strategies and communications happening every day.
We are customer-focused and creative, able to think strategically and adjust our approaches effectively depending on our clientele needs.
You need to grab a faster learning system and understand our agency’s sales process and be able to thrive in Oxedent’s family.
We have Hiking Lovers, Movie Buffs, Musicians, Dancers, Video Game Freaks- a variety of people out here. Family people, single people, happy people- you will find a friend here.
Don’t ignore this opportunity. Of course, you are happy! But don’t you wish to be happier? Come in here and check it out
Responsibilities and Duties
- Self-motivated, proactive, and organized team player for our team
- You need to be creative, customer-focused with efficient communication skills both in verbal and written forms
- Analytical in nature
- Your love for your work and are passionate about our purpose and story
- Razor-sharp learning skills
- Understanding the broader marketing landscape
- A desire to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Resourcefulness with much attention to detail and comfortable with solutions and clarity whenever there’s any ambiguity.
- Take the initiative and get the stuff done or try new things and love to share your findings with the team
- Involvement in Team Projects
- Where relevant, data administration in Google Drive
- A knack for sales and positioning an idea/ Selling a concept
- Tech Savvy and a Go-getter
- Business Development Skills
- Presentation Skills
Full time, Kolkata (Salt Lake Sector V)
True to start-up life, days are busy and the hours are long (typically 10 am – 6:30 pm)
We ‘work hard, play hard’, and are looking for a Business development associate with this mentality.
- Lots of food. We are an office of avid foodies
- Attending exciting events in the Digital Marketing field
- Great work social life
- Working with the friendly senior managers and colleagues