We are in search of the ideal candidate who can essentially Track, Record & Monitor all the finances of the company day to day and monthly recurring as well as one time expenses and income which is to be further maintained under a database to analyse and make data-driven decisions after the presentation of such data in front of the management.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creating Monthly Invoices and sending them to clients.
- Managing and keeping track of all incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Maintaining day to day Book Keeping and Journal Entries.
- Updating payment receivables as and when required.
- Keeping a record of all accounting transactions and details.
- Sending follow up emails to the client for pending payments.
- Making Razor pay & PayPal Invoices.
- Keeping a track of late/irregular payments and late fees to be charged in the upcoming invoices.
- GST & TDS Return Filing of Statutory Returns – (GST, Income Tax, PF, Professional Tax, etc).
- Compute and maintain Provident Funds reimbursement.
- Creating Quarterly, Half Yearly and Yearly reports to present the same to the management and director.
- Recording & Maintaining all the transactions on Tally.
- Identifying improvements to control systems and procedures.
- Presenting audit reports clearly highlighting key audit recommendations to management,
- Preparing & maintaining statutory books of accounts, audit, and reconciliation of accounts receivable & payable, and finalisation of accounts.
- Self-responsible and proactive to get the invoice cleared from the client.
- Addressing and managing day to day vendors on-site at the office.
- Creating payments voucher for small-medium businesses where the company pays occasional invoices.
- English proficiency (spoken & written).
- 1-3 years of working experience as an associate in a CA firm or similar role.
- Must be a B.COM graduate or BSC in accounting, or finance.
- An additional certificate (CPA or CMA) is a plus.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulation and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Working Knowledge/Hands-on experience with Google suite & MS Office.
- Knowledge in Tally.
- Full time, Kolkata (Salt Lake Sector V)
- True to start-up life, days are busy and the hours are long (typically 10 am – 6:30 pm)
- We ‘work hard, play hard’ and are looking for an Accountant with this mentality.
- Lots of food. We are an office of avid foodies.
- Great work social life.
- Working with friendly senior managers and colleagues.